The Lake County Women’s Coalition Scholarship to the College of Lake County is in honor of Coalition founder Barbara Richardson.
The scholarship fund will be distributed as needed to one or more eligible students, to be applied to tuition, fees, books, transportation and/or on-site childcare. Students should submit applications to the CLC Financial Aid Office. After they are notified, recipients are expected to attend the Coalition's annual Womens History Month event in March to inform the members of the scholarship's affect on their educational and occupational aspirations.
Application Deadline: Friday, November 15, 2024
- Application materials are available in the CLC Financial Aid Office
- Women -- At least half-time enrollment, over 30 years of age
- Lake County resident
- Minimum 2.5 grade point average
- Financial need
Interested students should submit the following to the Financial Aid Office at the College of Lake County:
- A College of Lake County Scholarship Application
- FAFSA for current school year must be on file in Financial Aid Office